- 100g kale or cauliflower leaves, tough stalks removed (weight without stalks)
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 heaped tsp ras el hanout
- Heat oven to 150C/130C fan/gas 2 and line 2 baking trays with baking parchment.
- Wash the kale and dry thoroughly.
- Place in a large bowl, tearing any large leaves into smaller pieces.
- Drizzle over the oil, then massage into the kale.
- Sprinkle over the ras el hanout and some sea salt, mix well, then tip onto the trays and spread out in a single layer.
- Bake for 18-22 mins or until crisp but still green, then leave to cool for a few mins.