Another super easy recipe this time using our hogweed curry chutney which adds a lovely mild heat to this colourful coleslaw. We’re keeping the vegetables simple in this one sticking to the traditional carrot and cabbage slaw but you could mix it up with whatever vegetables you like!
Homemade coleslaw is so much healthier than supermarket bought, with only a fraction of the fat and sugar content. And besides it’s so easy to make there is really no reason not to make your own!
- Half a small red cabbage
- 1 large carrot
- 2 tablespoons of Hogweed Curry Chutney
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Splash of cider vinegar
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- Remove the outer cabbage leaves and chop the cabbage finely
- Peel the carrots and grate them
- Mix the chopped cabbage and grated carrot in a bowl
- Add the Hogweed Curry Chutney, mayonnaise, salt and vinegar
- Mix well and serve